Skip to content
How to make
- Break the eggs into a bowl and mix.
- Put the milk and sugar in a pot and turn on the heat to dissolve the sugar. (Do not boil.)
- When the sugar in the pan dissolves, add the matcha and mix.
- Add to .
- Strain a few times.
- Place in a bowl and cover with aluminum foil.
- Pour water into a pan lined with a cloth so that it covers half of the bowl.
- Add the bowl and heat it.
- When it comes to a boil, reduce the heat to low and wait for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the pan, remove from heat, and refrigerate.